We provided services to assist with the implementation of a new Intranet for the Unitywater’s 400+ staff. The intranet was built on the SharePoint platform, and included integration with the organisation’s document management system (Objective).
- Content review and mapping
- Information architecture completion
- Creation of all content pages on the Intranet and loading of content ready for design work to be done
- Change management, content author and user champion engagement and training
- Creation of a help teamsite for end users
- Creation of user documentation for each role
- Troubleshooting technical and content issues